February 17, 2013

7/52 Weeks of Gratitude



52 Weeks of More gratitude. More hope. More love.

Frog Lane and gumnuts in blossom. I'm grateful for the surroundings of my new work place. Being surrounded by trees and listening to birds chirping has an instant calming effect on me. Each day at work I seek out a little patch of green to stretch out on or wander around to see what flowers, trees and wildlife I may find.

Grateful for the day this week where I felt really, really happy. You know the kind of happiness where you skip instead of walk. I was beaming.

A simple meal enjoyed by 3. Grateful for simple, yet precious time with family.

A good 'ol fashioned trip to the cinema to see Silver Linings Playbook- an American Rom-Com, yes...but much much more than that. I read a review that said it was  an 'intelligent rom-com' (if there ever was such a thing!). It had a definite 'real' feeling to it. I always feel a bit more alive after watching a good film.

P.S I'm linking up with Maxabella over here for 52 Weeks of Gratitude. 

I also thought it was about time I added a follow button over there on the sidebar if you want to jump on in and follow what's going on over here xx

2 comments:

  1. I love that kind of happiness Natalie... where you don't care who's watching you beam and skip. That one sounds like a good film - thanks for the tip! A lovely post to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. Your new work place surrounds sounds magic! x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for sharing your thoughts. i love reading each and every comment x