March 14, 2013

10/52 Weeks of Gratitude



52 Weeks of More gratitude. More hope. More love.

Friends and lemon meringue pie.

Ah the sweet joys of good times with good old friends in beautiful Sydney.

Reminiscing about days, or more so nights,  spent getting up to silly things after the oh so late hour of 12am and still being perfectly fine to get up and enjoy the next day...

of a 30th birthday party with mountains of lebanese food and a little too much garlic sauce, a late night amateur drumming session and laughter into the wee hours...

the comfort of having friends who call me, and vice versa, ridiculous names that just seem normal (boobs and bertle comes to mind!)...

and the joy of having a heavenly little lemon meringue pie delivered to my doorstep on Sunday afternoon by a friend who knew my disappointment the night before when I ordered this same dessert and was served the worst lemon meringue pie ever (I moaned about it but still ate it!).

and to new friends who share and leave beautiful and thoughtful comments on this blog. I didn't really know what to expect when I started this blog, and I hadn't realised how awesome it would be to have conversations with people through commenting and sharing thoughts.  I'm loving being able to  exchange, share and connect with new people, near and far. 

A week grateful for the richness friends and community bring to my life.

Linking up with Maxabella for 52 Weeks of Gratitude.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely friend to bring you that pie! I'd be very grateful for friends and pie too. People and food. Always people and food...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for sharing your thoughts. i love reading each and every comment x