January 30, 2013

2/52 Weeks of Gratitude






52 Weeks of More gratitude. More hope. More love.

What I saw, felt and experienced around me this week.

Gratitude for such a wonderful trip to Sydney to soak up summer by the sea and catch up with much missed friends and new bubbas.

The walk from Manly around to Fairlight continues to be one of the most beautiful, and peaceful I know.

Absolute childish delight experiencing the Anish Kapoor exhibition. I had a permanent smile on my face and loved watching others as their faces lit up. And the little noises of glee escaping mouths! 

The thoughtfulness of my friend Liz. She often makes unique handmade gifts for friends and family. see beautiful handmade button necklace and I tell you Pana raw chocolate is...well it's so good I can't begin to describe it. 

8 comments:

  1. Such lovely sweet and simple things that give you delights, I love this and just love this blog. I have jumped in now and can't wait to follow along more. I have read a few of your recent posts and you are such a star. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how happy do Saltwaters make your feet?! Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your grateful posts :) *s*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saltwaters do seem to bring back that sense of childhood delight x

      Delete
  3. The button necklace is a great idea! I've tried raw cacao powder mixed with coconut sugar, coconut and coconut oil - very tasty. Your little bar of chocolate would likely be even tastier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are always happy Natalie and so calm and peaceful. I love your sandals and you have such a thoughtful friend it looks like she has put a beautiful gift together for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Catherine that makes me smile as I get so much joy out of others photos that have a real sense of calm and peace x

      Delete
  5. These photos are stunning and really put a smile on my face! Thank you :) My favourite is the one of your lovely red shoes!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for sharing your thoughts. i love reading each and every comment x