December 22, 2012

More gratitude. More hope. More love. #26 (Happy Holidays)

And so it is Christmas time again. Let the festivities begin. 
2012 has been a big year...with joy, sadness, love and laughter. I'm so grateful to have experienced it all. 

I'm giving myself a little pat on the back for taking the leap and starting this blog, something I'd wanted to do for a while. I'm so glad I did. I feel very blessed to have shared my words and images with you, lovely friends and readers, and to have met many wonderful new people through this little blogging adventure. Thank you for your support, it is very much appreciated! 

The adventure continues next year, and I'm full of new ideas for the blog, including a  Wellness project I think will be fun! Until then... 

Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday.  

xxx

6 comments:

  1. And to you though pool dipping at Christmas - what a lovely thought.

    Merry Christmas! Wishing you a most beautiful time.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natalie! Happy new year! I just replied to your comment on my blog I only just discovered it, oops. How are you going? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I just found your blog through jodis, im looking forward to your wellness project with you this year. I suffered from c.f.s for 3 years and am on the other sideof itnoe, phew,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, welcome!. I'm so pleased to hear you are on the other side of cfs! If you would like to share (I understand it is a personal journey though) feel free to email me natgooch@yahoo.com to share anything you thought was key to your healing, I'd love to hear from you. x

      Delete

thank you for sharing your thoughts. i love reading each and every comment x