July 26, 2013

Favourites (26.7.13)


Fresh from the oven

It's been way too long since I've shared a list of my favourite reads and discoveries here. It kind of just dropped off without me realising it.  But lately I've read too many awesome articles, recipes and all kinds of posts to ignore sharing the love. I hope you enjoy these gems x

  • Favourite winter staple Dahl recipe. I used chana dal instead of split red lentils.
  • Fascinating article on Why Time Slows Down When We're Afraid, Speeds Up As We Age, and Gets Warped on Vacation.


8 comments:

  1. This muffins certainly look good!!! I think I need to make some this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up on the farm to plate. I'm searching for a gift for someone along these lines and I think this may open some leads. Some fantastic suggestions here. Stumbled across you via Weekend Rewind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those muffins look the biz! Have you seen my mate Sophie from Local is Lovely's blog? Looking at these links you've selected, I think you would really like her, Natalie... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love it when bloggers do these kind of round up Posts of their favourite things, places and reads. I enjoyed the article on Time - very interesting. We're in the process of setting up a paddock to plate type of experience on our farm so will read those links with interest too. Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been curious to see what Real Food Projects do. I heard Judy speak at one of her book launches, she was lovely. And broth... it brings back memories of when I had my wisdom teeth out - my gran made me the most amazing tasting broth and I've never forgotten it and I'm not sure I've ever tasted one as good since!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for sharing your thoughts. i love reading each and every comment x