February 03, 2013

4/52 Weeks of Gratitude


52 Weeks of More gratitude. More love. More hope.

A photo of my old bike from Cambodia popped up on Facebook, posted by my old colleague Keo, with the message that it's still in good use. Wow, that made me smile. The bike has been going strong for over 7 years now, and let me tell you it's not all first class smooth paved roads for this bike. It's more used to the tough life.... bumpy, dirt, muddy roads. I was flooded with memories of that very wonderful time in a little town in Kompong Thom province.

Beautiful morning swim under grey clouds. I love when I get up early!

Seinfeld continues to amuse me.  I'm definitely grateful for having a good laugh. The episode "The Comeback"- Elaine reminded me of the finer qualities of VHS! when she hires a bad movie and says "I'm not even going to rewind it" (before she returns it to the store). Ah...VHS rental etiquette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sharing your thoughts. i love reading each and every comment x