September 24, 2012

More gratitude. More hope. More love. #8

23.09.12
Today I'm greedy and sharing two things I'm grateful for both under the theme of art and creativity. 

Most radio stations in the Gold Coast are either stuck in the 80's and 90's or play the worst of commercial pop and rock! I was screaming out for decent music, interviews..anything but another furniture store ad or Billy Idol song.  Finally I stumbled across ABC Gold Coast just in time to listen to Clare Bowditch discussing touring with Leonard Cohen and her exploration with happiness for her new album 'The Winter I Chose Happiness'. 
This interview in SMH is very similar.

Dreamy carnations a pleasure to the eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sharing your thoughts. i love reading each and every comment x